Contested Authorships in Latin Literature and Beyond Organizers: Antony Augoustakis and Brian Walters; International Conference, March 29-30, 2019
- Congratulations to Daniel Leon for being awarded the prestigious Arnold O.
- Clara Bosak-Schroeder is one of the six assistant professors who have been recognized as Lincoln Excellence for Assistant Professors (LEAP) Scholars for their contributions and potential in teachin
- Classes will meet January 2-11, 2019, 3.5 hours per day (M-F.)
- ICS 43.1 (2018) is now available on JSTOR and ProjectMuse.
- Fall 2018
- Dan Leon joined the Classics faculty at Illinois in 2014. His research focuses on how people use history to talk about themselves, especially in ancient Greece.
- Credit: 4 hours Introduces ancient Greek (both classical and koine), including the reading of simple prose.
- Credit: 3 Hours Introduction to the study of the Greek and Latin roots of contemporary medical terminology and to the linguistic patterns governing their combination and usage.
- Credit: 3 Hours