LAS blog features alumna Sneha Adusumilli (BA 2018) recounting her experience excavating in Italy last summer. Sneha's LAS blog can be found
- Contested Authorships in Latin Literature and Beyond Organizers: Antony Augoustakis and Brian Walters; International Conference, March 29-30, 2019
- Congratulations to Daniel Leon for being awarded the prestigious Arnold O.
- Credit 3 hours, 8-week class March 19-May 1, 2019
- Congratulations to Brett Kaufman on the publication of the edited volume Metallurgical Design and Industry: Prehistory to the Space Age<
- Clara Bosak-Schroeder is one of the six assistant professors who have been recognized as Lincoln Excellence for Assistant Professors (LEAP) Scholars for their contributions and potential in teachin
- ICS 43.1 (2018) is now available on JSTOR and ProjectMuse.
- Fall 2018
- Credit: 3 hours Introduction to the archaeology of Italy and Rome to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Credit: 3 hours Study of Greek and Roman Paganism and the rise of Christianity within that context. Readings are confined to ancient sources in English translation.