- Gift of $750,000 by Prof. Barbara Wallach helps students and faculty in the Department of the ClassicsThe Department of Classics has received an estate gift of $750,000 from alumna Barbara Wallach (MA, ’70; PhD, ’74, classics) an emerita associate professor of classical studies at the University of
- Congratulations to Professor Brian Walters receives the distinguished and highly competitive 2019-20 LAS Dean's Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching!
- The News Gazette published a tribute to Professor Scanlan's Mythology class, taught for generations of students at Illinois.
- Check out this great opportunity to study Archaeology in China this coming summer!
- Professor Clara Bosak Schroeder is co-curating a new exhibition at Krannert Art Museum called “Hive,” combining two 18-foot-tall inflatable sculptures and an immersive sound installation. The proje
- Using plants found on campus, students in the Intermediate Ancient Greek class taught by Professor Dan Leon take a hands-on approach to learning about ancient society!
- Professor Angeliki Tzanetou and her students explored issues of war and trauma through Greek tragedies and learned how the th